Hello,

in the topic named in the subject of "z/OS DFSMShsm Implementation and
Customization Guide " it is said:

DFSMSdss requires that the ARC* and DFSSFR* address spaces run at the same or
higher priority as DFSMShsm.

These address spaces are started via IEESYSAS. In our environment for example
one of these address spaces is used for Fast Replication started by DFHSM:

SDSF display

DFHSM    DFHSM    DFHSM    STC06087 DFHSM
IEESYSAS DSSFRB01 IEFPROC  STC06108 #STC

but the priority of the IEESYSAS is lower than the one of DFHSM

SDSF display

DFHSM    24 SYSTEM   SYSSTC
IEESYSAS 24 STC      STCLOW

bacause of the WLM settings for IEESYSAS. So my question would be, how to
change priority for these DFSMSdss address spaces initiated by DFHSM without
changing the priority of IEESYSAS in general? Changing the priority of IEESYSAS
would change this for every user of IEESYSAS.

Another question would be, how to set RACF profiles for these specific IEESYSAS
tasks?

Kind regards.
Juergen Kehr