>SDSF display
 >
>DFHSM    DFHSM    DFHSM    STC06087 DFHSM
>IEESYSAS DSSFRB01 IEFPROC  STC06108 #STC
 >
>but the priority of the IEESYSAS is lower than the one of DFHSM
 >
>SDSF display
 >
>DFHSM    24 SYSTEM   SYSSTC
>IEESYSAS 24 STC      STCLOW

Have you tried to classify those address spaces in WLM subsystem STC using TN
DSSFRB* and assign them to SYSSTC?

Do you explicitly assign TN IEESYSAS to STCLOW, or is this just the detault
service class for STCs?

In RACF, you use profiles in the STARTED CLASS of form xxx.yyy. I played with
them and ASCRE/START ans IEESYSAS while ago, but can't find the result at the
moment; will have to dig a bit.

I seem to remember that depending on how exactly DFHSM starts those address
spaces, they will match a STARTED CLASS profile IEESYSAS.DSSFRB*, or not.

Have you tried yet? If so what did you try and what did not work?

--
Peter Hunkeler