I do see that we change our default class in the INTRDR statement

/*                                                                   */
 INTRDR      AUTH=(JOB=YES,       /* AUTHORITY TO SUBMIT COMMANDS    */
                   DEVICE=YES,
                   SYSTEM=YES),
             BATCH=YES,           /* CAN PROCESS BATCH JOBS TOO      */
             CLASS=C,             /* DEFAULT JOBCLASS IF SPECIFIED   */
             HOLD=NO,             /* DO NOT HOLD JOBS AFTER CONVERSN */
             PRTYINC=0,           /* WHAT TO ADD TO PRIORITY         */
             PRTYLIM=15,          /* MAX LIMIT THAT CAN BE SPECIFIED */
             HONORLIM=NO,         /* DOES INTRDR HAVE TO LIMIT JOB?  */
             TRACE=NO             /* DO NOT TRACE AT STARTUP         */

Jerry Whitteridge
Manager Mainframe Systems & Storage
Albertsons - Safeway Inc.
925 738 9443