I have been searching for this and cannot seem to find it.
On my z/OS 1.13 system, if I am in the "DA OJOB" screen.  I can sit and hit
"Enter" and it continuously updates the info for jobs running.  I can also go
into auto-update with a &5 to update the screen every 5 seconds on its own.
I have now upgraded z/OS to 2.2.  If I am in the "DA OJOB" screen and I hit the
"Enter" button, it goes back to the main menu.  The only way to look at things
is to go into auto-update mode.  Anyone else run across this?  I was
thinking that I ran across this going from z/OS 1.9 to z/OS 1.13.  I thought
there was a "default" of something that I had to change.  If anyone knows what
I am talking about, please email me.

Andy Pesce
andy.pe...@autozone.com