Compiler version: PP 5655-G53 IBM Enterprise COBOL for z/OS  3.4.1 V3R2

What I need is this:

INCLUDE OBJLIB(PROGRAMA)
ALIAS ENTRYB(NTRYPTB)
NAME PROGRMA(R)

Our compile panels generate the INCLUDE and NAME statements.
However, I need to have the ALIAS in there as well.

Our panels don't allow for additional statements like ALIAS and I don't want to
dig into them and add the support for them.
I suspect few, if any, other than me in this special usage, will ever need
something like this.

As to dynamic or static, not really relevant, but for the record, all of our
programs are, by standard and policy, compiled with DYNAM enabled.

C-

Charles (Chuck) Hardee
Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration
EAS Information Technology

Thermo Fisher Scientific
300 Industry Drive | Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone +1 (724) 517-2633 | Mobile +1 (412) 877-2809 | FAX: +1 (412) 490-9230
chuck.har...@thermofisher.com  | www.thermofisher.com

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender and delete all copies.