From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Kirk Wolf
Sent: 10 August, 2016 19:45
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Delta Outage

Regardless of the technology choice, it would be nice if there were enough
competition in the US airline industry such that you could choose an
airline with a hot DR plan that they regularly exercise.

IMO this is evidence that the heavy regulatory environment is of little
actual value.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com