*   One time, this guy handed me a picture of him, he said "Here's a picture
of me when I was younger." Every picture is of you when you were younger.
"Here's a picture of me when I'm older." "You son-of-a-bitch! How'd you pull
that off? Lemme see that camera... What's it look like? "

         ~ Mitch Hedburg.

This entry top-posted and trimmed in an attempt to maximize appeasement of
IBM-MAIN denizens.
And it's Friday!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2016, at 11:31, Ed Jaffe