On 2016-09-19 08:30, Susan Shumway wrote:
> Thanks for the notice. I'm downloading the file now and will discuss with our
> build team. I'll report back later.

On z/OS 2.2, I see:
user@OS/390.25.00:511$ cksum k4t4949b.zip
899553449 1118616064 k4t4949b.zip
(Checksums are nice; don't need to be cryptographic strength;
just anything to detect transmission errors.)

user@OS/390.25.00: jar tvvf k4t4949b.zip
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:235)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:165)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:136)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.list(Main.java:1127)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:305)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:1300)

OK.  There's little use in extracting a zip archive on z/OS.  Still,
if software distributed by IBM can't read documentation produced by
IBM, there's a disconnect.

Info-zip, my personal Gold Standard says:
506 $ unzip -vv
UnZip 6.00 of 20 April 2009, by Info-ZIP.  Maintained by C. Spieler.  Send
bug reports using http://www.info-zip.org/zip-bug.html; see README for details.

Latest sources and executables are at ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/ ;
see ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/UnZip.html for other sites.

Compiled with gcc 4.9.3 for Unix (Cygwin) on Oct  1 2015.

508 $ unzip -vv k4t4949b.zip
Archive:  k4t4949b.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
note:  k4t4949b.zip may be a plain executable, not an archive
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of k4t4949b.zip or
        k4t4949b.zip.zip, and cannot find k4t4949b.zip.ZIP, period.
Thanks,
gil