On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 11:04:16 +0530, venkat kulkarni
<venkatkulkarn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes, I think my requirement was not clear to all. Basically LDAP server is
>running on  some Windows or Linux box and we want to integrate mainframe
>with that as LDAP client for any sort of login to mainframe can be tso,
>cics,db2 etc.

As I said, z/OS does not support that. It can work in the opposite direction,
if you configure the LDAP server on z/OS, with RACF as the backend data store,
and have other systems act as clients to the z/OS LDAP server. Timothy provided
you with some documentation links.

Otherwise (unless someone knows of a vendor product providing the function)
you'll need to do a lot of exit coding and may seriously hurt the performance,
reliability, and availability of your z/OS system and the applications running
on it.

--
Walt