I use x3270 all the time. And I've made widespread use of custom key
sequences to make me more productive. So far so good.

Kirk, you mentioned scripting. I've only had limited success with that.
One day I'll persist. :-)

But the reason for leaping in is to ask whether - in anyone on the list's
experience - scripting performance is OK. I ask because this seems
analogous to the kind of protocol IND£FILE represents, which I always
found to be slow.

Thoughts?

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Cloud & Systems Performance, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: