Thanks to all. After receiving all reply from experts and from manual now
my understanding is,

I should use SSL 992 port and with self signed certificate to enable SSL on
tso. Please correct me , if I am going in wrong direction.

Also please help me to find difference in tn3270 and tn3270e and when
should we use tn3270e instead of tn3270.

Thanks for all help.