When the UNZIPJCL is executed, it goes to the GIMPAF.XML file within the
same subdirectory, and uses the description there to try to resolve the
file name to the actual file within the subdirectory. The error message
indicates that no such file exists within the install subdirectory.

This is caused by running the UNZIPJCL file from the wrong subdirectory;
usually one for a previous install. To resolve this error, simply find the
UNZIPJCL file from the correct subdirectory (the one for this install) and
run that JCL. This will reference the corresponding GIMPAF.XML file, which
contains the correct file name for this install; this will resolve the
error.

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 10:05 AM, McCabe, Ron <rmcc...@mutualofenumclaw.com>
wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I know that everyone is either off or about to be off to enjoy the
> holidays but I thought I would throw this question out anyway so hopefully
> I will be that much closer to resolving my problem.
>
> I have downloaded z/OS 2.2 upgrade and the first step in the dialog is to
> "receive" the order.  In the UNZIP step which executes GIMUNZIP I get the
> following error:
>
> GIM48900S ** THE PACKAGE ATTRIBUTE FILE DOES NOT CONTAIN AN ENTRY FOR
> REQUIRED A RCHIVE DOCLIB.
>
> From everything I have checked out I have everything that is needed.  Has
> anyone else run into this problem?  Any help as to how I can get this
> resolved (I do already have a PMR opened so no need to mention that)?  We
> are running z/OS 1.13 which is an eligible driving system to install 2.2.
>
> Thanks,
> Ron McCabe
> Mutual of Enumclaw
>

> Confidentiality Notice: This e- mail and all attachments may contain
> CONFIDENTIAL information and are meant solely for the intended recipient.
> It may contain controlled, privileged, or proprietary information that is
> protected under applicable law and shall not be disclosed to any
> unauthorized third party. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that any unauthorized review, action, disclosure,
> distribution, or reproduction of any information contained in this e- mail
> and any attachments is strictly PROHIBITED. If you received this e- mail in
> error, please reply to the sender immediately stating that this
> transmission was misdirected, and delete or destroy all electronic and
> paper copies of this e-mail and attachments without disclosing the
> contents. This e- mail does not grant or assign rights of ownership in the
> proprietary subject matter herein, nor shall it be construed as a joint
> venture, partnership, teaming agreement, or any other formal business
> relationship.

Wayne V. Bickerdike