Well yes.  However, and in my experience, it is easy to chase "Mother" who
does actually respond.  We have reported problems to many other vendors
where there is never a response.  With well over 52 years of experience in
IT,  50 with the mainframe, starting with prerelease PCP 1 on a 360/40, I
doubt that I have missed many new release failures nor the ones on all of
the other different platforms that we run here.  Not wishing to antagonize
the Open Source community as there are many good and stable products out
there, some of which we use on a daily basis, I stand by my comment based on
our many and varied experiences here.

John T. Abell
Tel:            800-295-7608    Option 4
President
International:  1-416-593-5578  Option 4
E-mail:  john.ab...@intnlsoftwareproducts.com
Fax:            800-295-7609

International:  1-416-593-5579

International Software Products
www.ispinfo.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive on behalf of the named recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message. Also,email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.