From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of venkat kulkarni
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Mainframe printer connectivity

Hello Group,

Currently we are using mainframe printer with bus and tag connectivity with
Xerox printer via prism hardware, which help us to convert fcion to bus and tag.

But now, we would like to use tcpip connectivity for mainframe connectivity
with Xerox printer.

Can you please guide that how this new connectivity can be establish and do we
need to buy any additional piece of hardware or software . I was reading about
info print but didn't get much detail .

Please suggest.

Regards
Venkat