From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of McCabe, Ron
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 6:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: DIALOG PROCESSING ERROR

Hello IBM List,

I checked the archives for the problem I'm having with the dialogs and I
couldn't see any replies to the same question I will be asking...so here goes.

I'm installing z/OS 2.2 using my 1.13 system as the driving system.  I'm up to
the point where I have IPL'ed my 2.2 system successfully and now I am trying to
get the dialog to work on it.  The dialog starts fine but when I choose the
order I want to install I get the following error:

The dialog call shown in the ISPEXEC buffer issued a RETURN CODE of: 16 The
contents of the ISPEXEC buffer was: /*0003*/LISTDSI SCPPEENU

Anyone else run into this problem?  What was the resolution?

Thanks,
Ron McCabe
Mutual of Enumclaw

John Eells wrote:

Vince Getgood wrote:

Silly question, but are the Custompac dialog datasets available to your z/OS 2.2 system?

I had to import the catalog that contained the HLQ for my CPAC datasets into the new 2.2 master cat when I did my install.

<snip>

For whatever reason, I can't find the post you responded to. Can someone (perhaps the OP) repost it?