Jorge,

If you just want your developers to only use compare function, they can
use IEBCOMPR.  The output is not as fancy as SuperC , but it lists the
differences.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.idau100/iebcomp.htm

Kolusu

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on