There is no one standard for Parmlib members and comments.

You would need to see what the DB2 syntax is for this member.

Some SYS1.PARMLIB members will take comments and some will not.  It was
dependent on the group (DB2 in this case) that created the process.

If it is modeled on a member like SCHEDxx then you might look at SCHEDxx syntax.

If you have not done so, you might want to post on the DB2 List.  To join, go
to IDUG.ORG

Lizette