Ward,

Why do you want to nullify the SMS functions?  Just curious?

I think you can have very simple ACS Constructs, like others have posted. Or I
think you can have an empty SCDS (not sure you would need to look this up)

When you copied the datasets and catalogs from PRD to Sandbox, you probably have
ACS entries (DC/MC/SC/SG) assigned to the files.  Are you trying to nullify
those?

Thanks

Lizette