On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Jousma, David <david.jou...@53.com> wrote:

> Seems like going around the block to get next door....why not just zfsadm
> grow?

​The only reason that I can think of is if the zFS filesystem LDS was
originally created with a DataClass which did not have "extended
addressing" and so is limited to 4 GiB.​

--
"Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is
ancient. It's called 'rain'." -- Michael McClary, in alt.fusion

Maranatha! <><
John McKown