I remember seeing something similar many years when an emulator was
connecting using LOGON with APPLID and LOGMODE parameters. The wrong
LOGMODE was the problem, in the end. Is that still a relevant issue?

Rupert

On 10 Mar 2017 14:00, "Pommier, Rex" <rpomm...@sfgmembers.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> We are seeing an issue with our 3270 emulator.  It is working fine on
Windows 7 but we are moving to Windows 10.  We are using 2 versions of the
emulator, a full client and a browser based version.  We're seeing the
issue in both versions.  What's happening is that the horizontal lines in
ISPF screens are displaying as cent signs, vertical lines displaying as
rows of horizontal dots and other odd behavior.  I've seen this before
(decades ago) but it's been so long since I've seen it, that the solution
has long ago vanished.

> We're pretty confident it is a compatibility issue between the emulator
and W10 (most likely something missing from the W10 config) but haven't
found it.  We are working with the vendor but at this point they haven't
been able to recreate the issue.  I'm just throwing the question out there
to see if anybody has a solution for us.

> TIA,
>
> Rex
>

> The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
that any disclosure, distribution, copying, or any action taken or action
omitted in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.