From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of scott Ford
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: GREAT presentation on the history of the mainframe

Thanks for sharing Charles, like George my operations and systems programming
background is similar..

Learning BAL on a 360/20 did this while a Oprator on a 360/40 DOS/VS/POWER
Worked on 370/135 , 370/158 OS/VS2/HASP with TSO and TCAM Worked on 9000 series
on VM ans VSE On On ....

Took me back..loved it