Have you tried DAF?

From the comments in the source:

* Supported SMF Records:                                             *
* 092 000 OpenMVS File System Activity                               *
* 092 001 - File System Mount                                        *
* 092 002 - File System Quiesced                                     *
* 092 004 - File System Unquiesced                                   *
* 092 005 - File System Unmounted                                    *
* 092 006 - File System Remounted                                    *
* 092 007 - File System Move                                         *
* 092 011 - File Close                                               *
* 092 014 - File Delete / Rename                                     *

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 6:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SMF 92 analysis (File System Activity)

To all gurus,

Background:

Some of my colleagues applied some PTFs on a sandbox and IPLed that.
Something went wrong with the symbolic references (file type Symb). So /dev ...
whatever, etc. disappeared after the IPL.
Backup / restore it to a new zHFS file using another datasetname resolved the
problem.

Question:

Are there any tools available to analyse SMF record 92 and subtype 14 to see
what all happened to these zFS and all the folders?

Of course, Google listed some tools, but they are costly (two [nameless]
vendors known of being expensive). I have tried searching MVS-OE, but searching
that list is difficult. Apparently there is not a search tool there?

CBT tape searches turned up empty, perhaps I used incorrect search arguments?

Does anyone knows of such tools which I can use to read dumped SMF 92 records?
Or at least try to learn what happened during mount, unmounting, backup and
restore of those ZHFS datasets and their contents.

Many thanks in advance.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht