From: "James Wellingtin" <jameswelling...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2017 8:38:52 AM
Subject: Program software to make SMS calls

Hey
Does anybody know of any software for mainframe Z/OS where you can send SMS
messages to a mobile phone and maybe make a predefined speak to a mobile
phone.

Or maybe specify a way to do it.

It can be an open source code., or a plugin from a a payable software
company
Of course a free of charge would be preferable.

You maybe already make use of it , and could specify in what way you used
it and your experience with it.

All kind of input would be appreciated.

Regards
James