I think Amdahl also had UTX as a follow on to UTS.

And there was ASPEN (code name?) that was an "MVS" like O/S that Amdahl had.

In the "DOS" line was DOS/MVT. Not sure if it is still in existence.

For those interested: OBS/WYLBUR became ACS/WYLBUR. It had support for JES2 up to OS/390 1.3 (I kept that up) and after that I don't know what happened (I overhauled the JES2 SRB support with MVS/SP5 to make it easier for customers).

I also had to fix the SSI support for JES2 and JES3 -- don't remember what the issue was anymore.

SuperWYLBUR (spelling?) was a variant. Do not know what became of it.

BTW - WYLBUR predated TSO and provided services for multiple users out of a single address space, circa 1967 if I remember the dates correctly in the source that I used to work with.

Regards,
Steve Thompson