From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Elardus Engelbrecht <elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:43 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RACF TEMPDSN improvement with the zOS 1.13

Rogério Camargo wrote:

>Hello!
>I've heard about improvements with the zOS 1.13 (some year ago) related to the
>RACF TEMPDSN, however it is being just impossible to me to find that
>information in any 1.13 manual/migration guide... I've just read and searched
>several of these manual, but I simply could not find it.

Really? What manuals did you read?

Did you started searching at this KC page?

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_1.13.0/com.ibm.zos.r13/en/Homepage.html
IBM: z/OS V1R13 information
center<https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_1.13.0/com.ibm.zos.r13/en/Homepage.html>
www.ibm.com
z/OS V1R13 information center ... z/Architecture™ Principles of Operation A
detailed description of z/Architecture, for reference purposes.

You can also search RACF-L and/or IBM-MAIN. TEMPDSN has been discussed a lot
over the years.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht