Rogério Camargo wrote:

>Thanks for your reply.

You're most welcome.

>... but again, I could not identified any piece of information about the
>TEMPDSN improvements came with the zOS V1R13.

You have gotten excellent replies from Robert and Dan. You can sure use these
resources as proof of that change.

I did activated TEMPDSN many moons ago, long before v1.13. But before you
activate it, make sure all your system are at z/OS v1.13 before you attempt to
activate it.

For myself, I would perhaps just wait for a silent time if I want to activate
it. I'm just paranoid, don't really like to break my bread and butter systems.
;-)

>Definitively, I wouldn't like to bother you, but were you able to find that
>info in such documentations ?

You are not bothering me or others. ;-)

I would also posted the same information these two kind persons already done.

Feel free to ask again here on IBM-MAIN or RACF-L. There are many kind people
lurking ready to help.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht