Have you reviewed the Init and Tuning manual that was suggested?

The process of selection for load modules is specific to your shop.  You should
determine when you want processes to use STEPLIBs(for example the compile
process could be setup for steplibs to compile programs)

Whether production batch - it might use STEPLIBs or JOBLIBs

When you have system processes (JES2, DB2, etc.) the program directories will
have statements where best to put their LOAD Libs

Lizette