>I have never realized it I had uaed JPA, might be at the address space
level ?

The JPA is not something you build, or prepare in an way.

When a load module is searched for, the system first looks in the current
address space to sdee if a usable copy of that load module has already been
loaded into this address space.
o If so, the system will use this copy and not load anything.
o If not, the system will search the libraries that are bound as 1.) tasklib,
if any, 2.) as STEPLIB, or JOBLIB, if any, 3.) LPA, 4.) link list.

Any module loaded from 1.), 2.), or 4.) into the address space wil become part
of the job pack area, until the job step task ends.

--
Peter Hunkeler