From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 11:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Omegamon use?

If you are not adverse to looking at other tools, what functions do you really
need?  Real time or after the fact?

Some functions will require a lot of resources, some - not so much.  For
example, if they have to schedule something to run in the address space to
collect data.

Once you have the list you can look at other options.

Pare down Omegamon

BMC Mainview

CA SYSVIEW

IBM TIVOLI Performance monitors(Not sure of the name)

And I am sure others

Lizette