On 27/04/2017 10:54 PM, Tom Marchant wrote:
Glad you got it to work, but it should have worked the way you had it.
I hope you will open a Service Request to get it fixed.
I had forgotten how frustrating it is to open Service Requests.

IBM has many brilliant people dedicated to improving z/OS. And an army of support staff trying to prevent them finding out about problems.

The most recent response is that the JCL in OA47958 (which I had used in the SR to demonstrate the problem) isn't supposed to work...