Thanks for all suggestion and sorry for not being more precise. Our
requirement is

1) Any address space (STC) running continously and  producing more number
of linee, we would like to cut lines on regulalr basis and put it in
seperate dataset and keep appending data

on regulalr basis.

2) But I am not aware of this process of doing this task. But after all our
discussion, I did as below.

I looked at IMS12RC3 proc in proclib library and noticed one of SYSOUT DD
statement as below

//JCLOUT   DD SYSOUT=(A,INTRDR)

Job IMS12RC3 is,

BROWSE    SYS1.DEVL.PROCLIB(IMS12RC3) - 01.03        Line 0000000

********************************* Top of Data ********************

and then I used below command to spin IMS12RC3 address space  lines and put
it in dataset.

$T JQ(IMS12RC3),SPIN,DDNAME=JCLOUT

and output from this command is

RESPONSE=TST4

 $HASP890 JOB(IMS12RC3)

 $HASP890 JOB(IMS12RC3)  STATUS=(EXECUTING/TST4),CLASS=STC,

 $HASP890                PRIORITY=15,SYSAFF=(TST4),HOLD=(NONE)

But I think my understanding is wrong somehow but not able to point out the
issue.

 I think, the flow of this process will be use SPIN command to cut lines
from running address space to spool and then from spool, we should copy to
dataset.

 As I am new in this process, please help me with the required steps to be
performed to achieve this.