Maybe it's me, but I found this post kind of inappropriate since it came
without caveats. One might think/hope that whoever defined a space as
non-cancelale or non-memtermable had a legitimate reason for doing so.
That likely isn't of course always true, but isn't that what you really
need to assume?

Unless you are willing to risk your system and its data by assuming that
it is OK to cancel something that is non-cancelable or memterm something
that is non-memtermable then the action taken by this tool is
inappropriate.

And by including "and its data" I mean to include that you could
conceivably break some data that you won't be able to fix by re-IPL. Not
likely, but conceivable.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design