Hi Folks,

I want to point out that not all versions of CNCLPG on CBT File 826 have BURN or KILL capability for JOBs or STCs. The earlier versions of the program (included in the file) have less power.

You have the choice of installing one of the earlier versions of the program (1.10, 1.11, or 1.20) if you only want to make jobs non-cancelable or non-swappable (1.11 and 1.20). So then you can use one of the earlier versions.

    My point is to let you know that in an emergency, the power is there.

    All the best of everything to all of you.

Sincerely,    Sam