On Tue, 16 May 2017 23:10:10 +0000, Gibney, Dave <gib...@wsu.edu> wrote:

>And the LNKLST UPDATE JOB(*) is documented as potentially dangerous.
>
>On the other hand, so far, I haven't have need to modify my linklst and effect
>all
>running address spaces. It's usually limited to  a smaller subset.

Yet I continue to see people using it as a matter of habit instead of an
"emergency"
basis.  The only place I have used it regularly is in a sysprog sandbox LPAR
and since
"delay" was added as an option, I use that along with it.

LNKLST UPDATE JOB(*) DELAY(5)

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
mailto:m...@mzelden.com