Since the JES2-L list seems to be defunct, and I have not found a conclusive
answer in the archives nor the books, I'd like to know if a single-member
warm-start is sufficient to remove PRT(xxx) and RMT(xxx) definitions from a
MAS, or whether an all-member warm-start is required.  The complex in question
is a 3-system MAS.  I don't have, at present, a representative test environment
to play in.

The requirements for adding and modifying these elements are well-documented,
requirements for delete are not explicit, IMO.  If I have overlooked a passage,
please correct my misunderstanding.  I did find a couple of short threads where
this question was asked, and I see "seems to" and "assume". but nothing that
says "I tried it and it works".  Does the venerable Mr. Wasik monitor this list?

Thanks,
Art Gutowski
General Motors, LLC