Art,
What about running a second JES2 system on where a production JES2 is already
running?  It can totally separate from the JES2 production system.  And on that
test JES2 system you can try removing the PRT and RMT definitian and see what
happens.
Scott

    On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:04 PM, Art Gutowski <arthur.gutow...@gm.com>