From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Pinnacle
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 3:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Mischaracterized HOLDDATA

For those of you who always laughed when I said read your HOLD(DOC) for buried
HOLD(ACTION) items.  Here it is kids, so for those of you who still ignore
HOLD(DOC), keep telling yourselves that you're saving time and I'm crazy for
looking at HOLD(DOC).

++HOLD(UI43841) SYSTEM FMID(HSMA21A) REASON(DOC) DATE(17011)
   COMMENT(
   Perform the following RACF security steps,
   or equivalent steps using your SAF product.
   The SAMPLIB sample job, IZUCASEC contains these commented-out
   RACF commands and is provided as an aid to perform these steps
   if you choose to use it.

   RDEFINE OPERCMDS MVS.MCSOPER.* UACC(NONE)

   PERMIT MVS.MCSOPER.* CLASS(OPERCMDS) ID(IZUSVR) ACCESS(READ)

   RDEFINE OPERCMDS (MVS.VARY.TCPIP.OBEYFILE) UACC(NONE)

   PERMIT MVS.VARY.TCPIP.OBEYFILE ACCESS(CONTROL) CLASS(OPERCMDS)
     ID(IZUSVR)

   RDEFINE OPERCMDS (MVS.DISPLAY.*) UACC(NONE)

   PERMIT MVS.DISPLAY.* CLASS(OPERCMDS) ID(IZUSVR) ACCESS(READ)

   RDEFINE SERVAUTH EZB.NETSTAT.<mvsname>.<tcpprocname>.VIPADCFG
     UACC(NONE)

   PERMIT EZB.NETSTAT.<mvsname>.<tcpprocname>.VIPADCFG
     CLASS(SERVAUTH) ID(IZUSVR) ACCESS(READ)

   RDEFINE SERVAUTH EZB.NETWORKUTILS.CLOUD.<mvsname> UACC(NONE)

   PERMIT EZB.NETWORKUTILS.CLOUD.<mvsname> CLASS(SERVAUTH)
     ID(IZUSVR) ACCESS(READ)

   Grant ALTER access to IZUSVR for the stack include and stack
   dynamic update datasets if your system protects data sets with
   SAF profiles.  These are data sets you will create manually and
   then reference in Configuration Assistant when you configure a
   TCP/IP stack from the Systems tab in the Cloud perspective.

   If the z/OS ROUTE command is protected by SAF, IZUSVR must have
   READ access to the MVS.ROUTE.CMD.<system> SAF profile in the
   OPERCMDS class.
   **NOTE: <system> is the target MVS system name where
   IBM Cloud Provisioning and Management for z/OS will provision
   resources. e.g.

   PERMIT MVS.ROUTE.CMD.<system> CLASS(OPERCMDS)
     ID(IZUSVR) ACCESS(READ)

   SETROPTS RACLIST(OPERCMDS,SERVAUTH) REFRESH
   ).

Regards,
Tom Conley

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address.
Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly
by receipt of this email.