On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Paul Gilmartin
<0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 May 2017 08:43:15 -0500, Edward Gould wrote:
>>—————————————————SNIP—————————————————
>>
>>That is why I submit that HC manuals are still needed will always be needed.
>>When your system is down its down and having manuals on there MF is useless.
>>
> But a desktop system, outside the radius of destruction, with UPS?
>
> And I'd expect the manuals on the MF to be replicated at the DR site.
>
> -- gil

Laptop with needed manuals.  Hours of power.  Recharge with vehicle.
Data modem via cell phone tower.  Better for a flash drive than
spinning drive.  Maybe even a bootable flash drive with needed
software and manuals that can be connected to almost any PC and run.
Maybe even Hercules and a Stand Alone Recovery system with Spool and
z/OS manuals?

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA