On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 12:44:28 -0400, Tony Harminc <t...@harminc.net> wrote:

>On 6 June 2017 at 12:23, Mark Zelden <m...@mzelden.com> wrote:
>> Before I started my reply I intended to write that I was using Firefox, but
>> forgot
>> to mention it.  I've been using FF for HMC access since zEC12 (I forgot what
>> HMC version - 2.12 perhaps) because the IE on my work laptop (maybe
>> IE 9 at the time) didn't play well with that version of HMC.
>
>Is it not bizarre that in 2017 we are still dealing with systems that
>"don't work right" with one browser or another? I mean, seriously...

I agree 100%.    But I also find it bizarre that developers don't test with
both of what I at least consider to be the 2 major players.   I'm wondering
if all the IE issues in this thread are related to compatibility mode in
effect though (perhaps via "all intranet sites").  I find it hard to believe
IBM would not have tested IE 11 and whatever other documented
versions of IE are supported.

Regards,

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified