The TSO-REXX group is a little quiet but I do not think it is moribund.

You can post any REXX questions on TSO-REXX and you may get an answer on the
REXX function.  Or you can try IBMMAIN.

In either case, it helps to explain what is confusing.

And a snippet of code and expectations is always helpful.

Lizette