John,

Thanks I will try both variations and see if either works.

The vendor is trying to create a non-mainframe universal one-size fits all
installation process, that you would then load up to the mainframe.

So they want to be able to have their customers install on Windows, Linux, AIX,
mainframe, etc.  But just have one installation process be able to run on them
all. I have been strictly working with the installation process from OMVS and
it has provided some interesting challenges.

Lizette