He did it HLASM and called CI services

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JCL Convertor

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:17:47 -0500, Steve Beaver wrote:

>You are talking a ton of work.  You would have to get access to the CI AFTER
>all the substitutions have been made.
>
>I know of one (1) guy that was able to get that to work and it took him
>weeks upon weeks

Why is that so hard?  Scrape the JESJCL with SDSF.  (Not JESJCLIN I mentioned
earlier; that's before substitution.)

But DYNALLOC remains a problem.  It would be useful to have a JOB statement
option that disables DYNALLOC for the rest of the job.  And for any fork()ed
address spaces.  And for any offspring submitted via INTRDR.

-- gil