If to summerise this issue, submit is the only way to do jcl check. As for
the security check, dynalloc is not helpfull. Security checks should be at
the level required by the application (according to open attributes). This
is not a problem once jcl was fully converted.

ITschak

בתאריך 27 ביול 2017 02:04,‏ "Paul Gilmartin" <
0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> כתב: