Perhaps you forgot EUT=YES in an EUT environment?

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 18:37:11 +0000 Leonardo Vaz <leonardo....@cn.ca> wrote:

:>Old thread, but I am curious based on a recent issue I had; it seems the
ESTAE got control before the FRR, documentation seems to state that FRR gets
control before the estae, is that right? So if my FRR never got control it must
be that there was no space for an SDWA, or "the latest ESTAE always get control
first", before even the FRRs?
:>
:>Thanks,
:>Leo