Thank you very much for the clarification Jim Mulder! It's very good to know
about the logrec record.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jim Mulder
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 1:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FRR Clarification

   FRRs always get control before ESTAEs/ARRs.

   FRRs always get an SDWA.

   Just about the only reason for an FRR to not get control is that the cross
memory environment that was request on SETFRR cannot be established.  In that
case, a logrec record is written to say that the FRR was skipped.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY