So I am built a new master catalog for the 2.2 migration.  I have some sys1.
Datasets that live on various sms volumes that I want add catalog entries to in
my new mastcat.   If I just use IDCAMS define nonvsam I get a good entry but
there is no SMS information.  I can't use "recatalog" because the catalog names
are different.  Mergecat would move the entry and REPRO will copy all the junk
I want to leave behind.  What is the correct procedure to recreate an SMS
managed SYS1 dataset into a second MASTCAT?  TIA Tracy