From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Roberto Halais
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 10:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXT] Re: IBM Session Manager replacement

Thank you all for your responses these will help inmensely.
Again. Thank you
Roberto

On Aug 18, 2017 8:36 AM, "Wolfgang Fritz" <
0000016acdc52809-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Hi
> I forgot to give you a URL
>
> www.virtelweb.com
>

> You could download and test it for
> 5 users
>
> If you need support
> You can send me a mail wolfgang.fr...@wfs-gmbh.eu
>

> Bin unterwegs hab nur iPhone zur Verfügung.😎
>
> > Am 18.08.2017 um 14:08 schrieb william janulin
> > <0000008d52e04f2e-dmarc-
> requ...@listserv.ua.edu>:
> >
> > There is also TUBES from Macro 4.
> >

> >    On Friday, August 18, 2017 7:53 AM, Wolfgang Fritz <
> 0000016acdc52809-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
> >

> > Hi
> > There is another possibility try
> > Syspertec Virtel there is a Session manager Included and you could
> > earn your 3270 emulation you work only browser
> based with a http/SNA gateway
> > RegArds
> > Wolfgang
> > -- For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
> > send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
> > IBM-MAIN

> > -- For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
> > send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
> > IBM-MAIN

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
message.