From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Roberto Halais
Sent: 19 August 2017 02:04
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Session Manager replacement

Thank you Ed. Good info to know.

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 11:43 AM Ed Jaffe
<edja...@phoenixsoftware.com<mailto:edja...@phoenixsoftware.com>>

--

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)

lists...@listserv.ua.edu<mailto:lists...@listserv.ua.edu> with the message:
INFO IBM-MAIN

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.