Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:

>That remains me a fundamental question: WHY DFHSM DOES NOT HAVE ISPF PANELS?

HSM is more of a background thing. Perhaps you should say what functions
(status of MCDS, BCDS, active processes, hold/release HSM actions, etc.) you
want to see in ISPF panels (or I prefer, in ISMF)?

>Wouldn't it be nice to have some entry in ISMF like RMM has?

It would be really nice, I agree.

>There are two components which lack panels: VTAM and HSM.

Netview (separate product of course) has panels which you can use to manage
your VTAM network.

I would also prefer to see some panels (or webpages) doing the same for TCP/IP.

I can dream about such gems,... ;-)
Perhaps if you can submit a good reason/excuse, big blue may listen to you...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht