Not for me.  The Remote Site says 'BOLAN.' for MVS, and /u/bolan for OMVS.
I have two different site definitions in the Filezilla site manager.  I
tried swapping on the Remote Site screen and it gets errors if I try to use
an OMVS HFS directory on the site that uses 'BOLAN.' and vice versa.  I am
not using SFTP just FTP and passive mode.  I also do not use anonymous
logon but have to give a userid and password for both sides.  When I do
this from outside my office there are some additional VPN and firewall
logins I need before I can use Filezilla for anything, but I imagine that
is not Lionel's problem because he said he could get to the OMVS side.